top of page


Here are some of our clinic's most frequently asked questions:

Q: What is the difference between a speech therapist and a speech pathologist and a speech-language pathologist?
A: Those are all different ways of saying the same thing! 
Every SLP practicing in BC requires a Master's degree and is registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC.  Here is a factsheet with more information about the profession of SLP.

Q: How do I know if my child should be evaluated by an SLP?
A: Speech and Hearing Canada has a list of Speech, Language, and Hearing Milestones.  This list can be used as guidance to see developmental milestones for children.

Q: I'm ready to speak to an SLP, how do I proceed?
A: You can use the Contact page of this website (found on the main page) to arrange a complementary 15 minute consultation to see if our services are a good fit for your family.

Confident Kids Speech Therapy Logo Square.png
bottom of page